Job Reference #: 144433BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Your role: Are you an experienced trader? With great Market Knowledge? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
-price, trade, and risk manage various Single Stock Exotic Derivative products
-service a wide range of clients in execution of structured notes and OTC derivative transactions
- utilize listed and over the counter equity, fixed income and foreign exchange instruments and derivatives to hedge portfolio risks
- work closely with internal option flow traders to price and hedge complex equity derivative transactions efficiently
- interact with sales and structuring teams to develop product ideas, review documentation and analyse feasibility of new products
- facilitate operational efficiency through interaction with operations and various control functions
- employ and test risk management, trading and pricing applications and interact closely with IT and quantitative analyst groups to sustain and improve risk management and pricing tools
Title: Single Stock Exotic Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Trading
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You will be working in the Equity Derivatives Exotics team in London. We are a client facing business whose primary goal is to facilitate client demand in structured derivative and flow securitized products. We provide innovative solutions to support the needs and requirements of the clients in a variety of delivery mechanisms. We also provide market making services in some listed Equity derivatives. Our team is responsible for pricing and risk management on tradable, Exotic Derivative products. We also work very closely with Structuring and Sales on development and implementation of new and existing products.
Your experience and skills: You have:
• relevant experience working in Single Stock derivatives trading ideally Exotics products
• a Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering or related fields
• in-depth knowledge of equity derivatives exotics products
• a strong understanding of financial markets, instruments and strategies
• IT/programming skills: Excel/VBA/Python and market data softwares: Bloomberg/Reuters
• a critical thinker who communicates clearly
• a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
• able to generate trade ideas and interacting with sales and clients
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?