Job Reference #: 142375BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Your role: Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– generate revenue and grow client business
– proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities
– follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits and compliance policies
– manage broad range of risks, including but not limited to trading risk, execution risk, operational risk and compliance risk (you're experienced enough to be well aware of the risks)
Title: Central Risk Book Trader
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales Trading
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the Equity Central Risk Book (CRB) team in Hong Kong, and will be reporting to the Head of APAC Cash Risk Trading. Our strategic ambition is to be the top liquidity provider for our clients. Our role is to represent the majority of Equities' market-making and facilitation activity, and to create a point of internalization for all risk deltas across Global Equities.
Your experience and skills: You have:
– 2-6 years' experience in a similar role
– a degree in finance, economics/econometrics, statistics, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or other highly quantitative area
– reasonable knowledge of programming
– good understanding of market dynamics and ability to explain/visualize/simulate market data
– proficient in either scripting languages (shell, perl, python, R, Matlab, S) or object oriented programming (OOP) in C++, Java, C#
– keen learner, keeps abreast of various market trends
– adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you're smart and flexible)
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?