Job Reference #: 143707BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Your role: Are you able to work to tight deadlines? Are you a strong communicator? We are looking for someone like this to:
- Price XVA on both new transactions and unwinds
- Structure and Hedge the XVA portfolio
- Support funding and capital efficient solutions
- Interact with control functions (Market Risk, Credit Risk, Finance and Middle office)
Title: Group ALM-Risk Exposure Management, Collateral XVA Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Trading
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: Risk Exposure Management (REM) is a Front Office Business Unit within Group ALM that manages credit and funding risks for OTC derivatives across Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management. The Collateral XVA Trader will be part of the Global ALM Risk Exposure Management Team.
Your experience and skills: You have:
- Experience in derivative products
- Familiarity with CVA, FVA, Neg Rates VA, Close out Risk, Uncleared Bilateral Margin
- Knowledge of Basel III (RWAs and LRD), NSFR and other regulatory requirements
- Able to work with 3rd party clients and counterparties
- Familiar with derivatives multiple cost of funds discounting.
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?