Job Reference #: 140378BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Your role: Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We’re looking for someone like that who can: -
- provide sales trading and trading execution for local and international institutional clients who deal in New Zealand equities
– effectively manage and fulfill client orders
– develop client relationships, giving them market information, commentary and execution ideas
– make strategic plans to expand existing client base
– identify issues affecting clients and make market-making traders aware of relevant issues
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
Title: Equity Sales Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: New Zealand
Function Category: Sales Trading
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You will be working with the New Zealand and Australian Equities Sales trading and trading team. You will be based in Auckland.
Your experience and skills: You have:
– a degree in Engineering or Mathematics, Finance or Commerce or a closely related discipline
– equity sales trading / trading experience servicing both local and international institutional clients
– a solid knowledge of the regulatory environment
– excellent attention to detail and drive to get things done correctly
– an excellent communicator, and a collaborative partner with clear demonstration of working across groups
– able to thrive in a high intensity and highly demanding role
– eager and hungry to explore and develop new business
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?