Welcome to ONEWIRE, the ultimate website for climbers and boulderers!
We are glad you're visiting us and want to assure you that we're working hard to create the best website for you and your climbing friends.
Quality takes time
Our website is still under construction, but soon you’ll find a lot of exciting content on climbing topics. We’ll provide tips and tricks to help you improve your skills and report on the latest developments and trends in the climbing scene. We’ll also cover essential and exciting topics such as:
- Board Training (Moonboard, Kilterboard, Tensionboard, Spraywall).
- Grip Strength Training (Beastmaker, Campusboard, Pinchtraining, and more)
- Balance Training (shoulder stability, core training, the often neglected leg training)
- Stretching (Yoga, Pilates, stretching routines, and more)
- Skincare (splits, fingernails, calluses, and more)
- Bouldering Equipment (wire brushes for cleaning, crash pads, brushes, chalk, Makita fans, ladders, guides)
- Climbing Equipment (trad climbing equipment like wire nuts, wedges, pitons. Ropes, carabiners, quickdraws, belay systems, knot techniques, and more)
- Top Athletes (like Adam Ondra, Shawn Raboutou, Stefano Ghisolfi, Jakub Schubert, Janja Garnbret, Brooke Raboutou, Jessica Pilz, Laura Rogora, and many more)
- AND MUCH MORE; OUR CONTENT LIST IS SO LONG!
You can also look forward to articles about the best bouldering spots in Europe, including the Swiss Eldorado Magic Wood, the challenging bouldering area Brione, and the famous Fontainebleau bouldering area in France. Here’s a little insight into our top favorites:
Magic Wood, Switzerland
Magic Wood is a paradise for boulderers, located in Switzerland. It offers a range of options for climbers of all levels, from easy warm-up bouldering to the most challenging problems. Magic Wood is not only known for its excellent bouldering, but also for its beautiful surroundings, with a river crossing a magical forest that attracts athletes from around the world. A visit to Magic Wood is an unforgettable experience and a must for every boulderer.
Brione is another fantastic bouldering area in Switzerland, located near Lake Maggiore. It offers plenty of opportunities for climbers of all levels, from easy, beautiful beginner bouldering to classics like “Vecchio Leone” (see here a video of Magnus Midtbo and Shawn Raboutou trying Vecchio Leone by night).Brione is known for its unique rock structures, which have been carved by glaciers over thousands of years, and the hundreds of boulders in the creek bed, some of which are yet to be climbed. This spot is not only for hobby boulderers, but also for those seeking first ascents.
Fontainebleau is a crucial and large bouldering area in Europe, located near Paris. It is known for its countless bouldering blocs suitable for climbers of all levels, as well as its beautiful forests and picturesque villages, perfect for a day trip. Many athletes spend years in Fontainebleau and have only discovered a fraction of the possibilities.